Periodically I like to share resources I think could benefit my friends and clients. You will find some of them posted here on this feed. Some of these will be books that I am reading or have read, some of them will be downloads that could help you organize your personal finances that I thought could be helpful, and then there will be articles that I want you to take note of. Many times, it might not have anything to do with insurance or finance. As all of you know…. I love to share, enjoy!
Click here to download our ISAA Simple Budget Google Sheet Tool.
You can use the ISAA Simple Budget to get a start on helping you with your budget without our assistance. If you need to have more help, feel free to schedule a time to talk to us and we will be happy to point you in the right direction to get you on the right track.
Take a look at the following books I’ve read or am reading:
- Confessions of a CPA: Why What I Was Taught To Be True Has Turned Out Not To Be by Bryan Bloom
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by John David Mann by Bob Burg and David Mann
- Kick Some Glass:10 Ways Women Succeed at Work on Their Own Terms by Jennifer Martineau and Portia Mount
- The Power of Zero: How to Get to the Zero Tax Bracket and Transform Your Retirement by David Mc Knight
- Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi